[dev] Re: misconfigured ezmlm

Cynic cynic@mail.cz
Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:38:39 +0200

At 17:04 8/8/2001, Jon Parise wrote the following:
>That is a problem with your mail reader (Eudora, I guess).

Yes. X-Mailer: QUALCOMM Windows Eudora Version 5.1

>There is no work-around that will fix that behavior that I can
>implement as part of the list configuration.

Ok. I guess this is another nail in Eudora's coffin. I just
don't know what I should use for mail. Sigh.

>You'll note that the lists that bring this brokenness to the
>surface all set the Reply-To: header automatically.  That is the
>source of your problems, but it was decided a long time ago that
>it would be better for us to continue the practice of setting
>that header to the list address.

cynic@mail.cz
And the eyes of them both were opened and they saw that their files
were world readable and writable, so they chmoded 600 their files.
    - Book of Installation chapt 3 sec 7