[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: chora/lib/CVSLib Checkout.phpFile.php

Mathieu Arnold arn_mat@club-internet.fr
Thu, 09 Aug 2001 18:53:35 +0200

Cynic wrote:

> At 18:33 8/9/2001, Mathieu Arnold wrote the following:
>
> >cynic@horde.org wrote:
> >>
> >> cynic       2001/08/08 18:20:37 PDT
> >>
> >>   Modified files:
> >>     lib/CVSLib           Checkout.php File.php
> >>   Log:
> >>   fix quotes in RCS commands to keep windows happy
> >
> >bash either does not make the same use of " and ', as far as I remember,
> >if it was ' it was because we wanted to be able to have files named ? or
> >*, isn't it ?
>
> Eek, sorry if that broke unices. Can someone test if it's really
> the case? If so I can make another patch to use single quotes on
> unices and double quotes on windows. that platform wont allow
> asterisk or question mark in filename anyway, and it really doesn't
> work with single quotes on NT. 9x won't be any better I bet.

Here is what i get when i have the old way (in cvs.php) :
--
 *   1.33   mat   3 weeks    plouf plouf
 ?   1.33   mat   3 weeks    plouf plouf

And here is the new way :
--
Warning: Undefined offset: 0 in /opt/cvs/web/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line
94

Warning: Undefined index: in /opt/cvs/web/lib/CVSLib/File.php on line 94

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/opt/cvs/web/cvs.php on line 92
--

i looks like you broke unices :)

--