[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib WeekView.php kronolith/templates/edit edit.inc

Rich Lafferty rich@horde.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:43:29 -0400

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 01:42:00PM -0400, Jon Parise (jon@horde.org) wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 03:53:34PM -0000, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
>
> >   Log: Fix a few more display issues. Basically, we handle all day
> >   events by making them take up the span of the amount of day that
> >   would be displayed if they weren't there. We do this by shifting
> >   their effective (displayed) start times up if no other criteria
> >   would cause us to start displaying the day. We were doing this
> >   at the wrong time - before we'd checked every single day - and
> >   because of that, under certain circumstances, events would be
> >   displayed more than once, causing bad html breakage and
> >   confusion.
>
> Now _that_ is a quality commit message. =)

I wish I had something trivial to fix right now, so I could commit it
with "Fixed." :-)

  -Rich

--
 Montreal, Quebec, Canada   |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!