[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: kronolith/lib WeekView.php kronolith/templates/edit edit.inc

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 9 Aug 2001 13:45:57 -0400

On Thu, Aug 09, 2001 at 01:43:29PM -0400, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> > >   Log: Fix a few more display issues. Basically, we handle all day
> > >   events by making them take up the span of the amount of day that
> > >   would be displayed if they weren't there. We do this by shifting
> > >   their effective (displayed) start times up if no other criteria
> > >   would cause us to start displaying the day. We were doing this
> > >   at the wrong time - before we'd checked every single day - and
> > >   because of that, under certain circumstances, events would be
> > >   displayed more than once, causing bad html breakage and
> > >   confusion.
> >
> > Now _that_ is a quality commit message. =)
>
> I wish I had something trivial to fix right now, so I could commit it
> with "Fixed." :-)

I think that would be an appropriate commit message for a
complete documentation rewrite.  Feel free. =)

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology