AW: [dev] Czech translation + gettext problem

Alexander Knauer dbadmin@avenet.stw.uni-erlangen.de
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 11:11:43 +0200

Is there something special to pay attention to when using Debian and
gettext??
My gettext does really nothing, english is the ONLY working language
indepedently
which language I export as env-variable. Same behaviour of IMP,
nevertheless which
language I select in the drop-drown-box, all text is displayed only
english.
Does anyone know of this problem or a website which explains which
env-variables must
be set to get gettext working on Debian Linux??
My gettext-version installed 0.10.39-2. installed using Debians dselect.

Thanks for info.