[dev] Options in horde

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 14:11:49 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> what about implementing a prefs page and an options button for it in the
> horde menu where users can setup prefs that are shared, for example language?

This is probably a good idea; in fact, it might be worth it to see if we could
move the prefs.php code into Horde for everything, and have each app link to
it's own prefs "pane", but let users switch between settings for any app that
provides prefs (plus the general "shared" pane/tab). We'd have to figure out
where to put the code for the special prefs, but it should be doable.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.