Undefined property error in Horde-CVS from today.

René Jensen lundeman@tbkol.dk
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:48:48 +0200

Hi there.

Me again...

After updating to CVS versions of Horde/IMP/pear today I'm getting the
following errors when just logged in to Horde

    Warning: Undefined property: _expected_errors in
/usr/local/php-4.0.6/pear/PEAR.php on line 369

    Warning: Undefined property: _expected_errors in
/usr/local/php-4.0.6/pear/PEAR.php on line 369

I've looked at that line in PEAR.php. It's the ending brakcet of an else
clause in the function &raiseError.

Any ideas..??

Btw: If I go directly to IMP and log in I don't have the horde nav-bar in
the bottom.. any way to get that back (if I still wanna go directly to
IMP)..??

               _\|/_
               (@ @)
If you have to get used to it...