[dev] Undefined property error in Horde-CVS from today.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:52:45 -0400

Quoting René Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

> After updating to CVS versions of Horde/IMP/pear today I'm getting the
> following errors when just logged in to Horde
>
>     Warning: Undefined property: _expected_errors in
> /usr/local/php-4.0.6/pear/PEAR.php on line 369
>
>     Warning: Undefined property: _expected_errors in
> /usr/local/php-4.0.6/pear/PEAR.php on line 369

That has nothing to do with Horde; it's a PEAR problem. I'm not currently
seeing it, so you might want to grab PEAR again and see if anyone fixed
something recently. If not, report it to the PEAR folks.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.