[dev] new layout experiments

Edwin Culp eculp@EnContacto.Net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:58:18 -0700

Quoting Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

| hi,
|
| me again,
|
| experimenting with yet another face lift :)
| Test the site
| http://www.apache.ch (just click on the Demo Login button to login)
|
| Also see the contacts feature in "Compose"

Atif,

First I would like to thank your for your effort and for sharing your creative
ideas with us.  I feel as though you are a catalist for synergys that can/will
improve thismor any project.

The contacts in compose are very practical.  I like that a lot.  No more
ambiguity messages :-)

The dropdowns are sometimes easier for new users to experiment with and learn.
For me, I would need to use it a bit to say much more.

I just compiled mozilla to check out the folders, too.  Cool but isn't that
important
to me right now.  Having it there for a while, who knows :-)

ed