[dev] Cleaned-up monthly maintenance IMP patch

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:43:08 -0600

Points well taken.  I knew about the Trash problem (i.e. stuff deleted at the
end of the month could possibly be deleted forever before the user realizes he
needed it) but decided against doing anything to prevent this.  I must be the
most heartless admin ever.  Looking at dates of the messages makes more sense.
There could even be a pref for how many days/weeks/months of Trash to keep
around.

The 'confirmation' screen is a good idea also - that was actually what I was
planning on doing but thought it might be a bit convoluted to be incorporated
into IMP.

I will add these suggestions to my patch and report back I guess, if there is
still interest in this functionality.  (Your code always seems so great until
you show it to other people :))

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder