[dev] Cleaned-up monthly maintenance IMP patch

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 16:47:41 -0400

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 02:43:08PM -0600, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

> There could even be a pref for how many days/weeks/months of Trash to keep
> around.

I think that's an excellent idea.

> The 'confirmation' screen is a good idea also - that was actually what I was
> planning on doing but thought it might be a bit convoluted to be incorporated
> into IMP.

Your task is then to make it as un-convoluted as possible. =)

> I will add these suggestions to my patch and report back I guess, if there is
> still interest in this functionality.  (Your code always seems so great until
> you show it to other people :))

Isn't that the very point of showing it to other people? =)

Happy coding!

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Rochester Inst. of Technology