Confirmation page for monthly maintenance operations

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 22:37:34 -0600

OK - did some coding (thanks for the input everyone) and this is what I have
come up with - the confirmation page for the monthly operations.

Here's the screenshot in all its glory:
http://bigworm.colorado.edu/imp-patches/3/picture5.png

* This screen appears when you login AND it is the first time you have logged
in that month - it appears before anything else.  (files parsed to get to this
point: redirect.php [redirect to -->] mailbox.php [redirect to -->] monthly.php)

* Clicking on 'Continue Login' takes you to mailbox.php - any tasks you have
clicked on the confirmation page are now done with output sent to
Horde::raiseMessage (this is the same behavior as my previous path).

* All of the numbers/mailbox names you see on the confirmation page are
dynamically generated from $prefs values.  Only those operations you have
checked in the preferences page show up in the confirmation page.  This page
will NEVER be shown if you do not have any monthly maintenance operations
checked in your preferences.

I think this takes care of some of the concerns I heard.  let me know if there
are any more, or if there is anything that i may be missing.  I'm going to beat
away at the code for a day or so and make sure there are no bugs.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder