[dev] Confirmation page for monthly maintenance operations

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:01:52 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> If you are able to select in your prefs what actions should take place
> monthly the screen should reflect these settings. If for example you only
> selected to move sent mail to the monthly sent-mail folders, the
> "after-login-screen" should have this option selected and the other ones
> deselected.

Yup - if you do this, and also follow Rich's point about them being "opt-in"
rather than "opt-out" (that really is what I thought when I saw it), then it
looks really good. Oh, and Jon's rename is good, though I'd rather have a full
name - either maintenance.php, or scheduled.php, or something similar.

Also, just to be really nitpicky (sorry, it's my job <g>), make sure you've
read through horde/docs/CODING_STANDARDS and followed them in the patch. With
all that in place, should be an easy commit!

Thanks,
-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.