[dev] Undefined property error in Horde-CVS from today.

=?us-ascii?B?UmVu6SBKZW5zZW4=?= lundeman@tbkol.dk
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:46:48 +0200

Hi Again..

I didn't get to report this to the PEAR folks, I thought I could live with it
for a while, and started to take a closer look at NAG.

After installing NAG I only get one of these errors.

Do you still think it's a pear problem..??

I also have a suggestion for a small change in IMP:

When reading a message there are these to small arrows ( <| |> ) in the upper
right corner, to make navigation to the next/prev. mail easier.
I think the function of these arrows should follow the sort direction, so that
clicking on the right arrow always gives the next mail.

An example:
sort criteria: Arrival Time
sort direction: Ascending
Right arrow: newer mail
Left arrow: older mail
---------------------------
sort criteria: Arrival Time
sort direction: Descending
Right arrow: older mail
Left arrow: newer mail

I think swapping the functions of the arrows in the latter example would help
consistency.. or is it just me..??
       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---