[dev] Undefined property error in Horde-CVS from today.

=?us-ascii?B?UmVu6SBKZW5zZW4=?= lundeman@tbkol.dk
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 01:38:36 +0200

> > When reading a message there are these to small arrows ( <| |> ) in the
> upper
> > right corner, to make navigation to the next/prev. mail easier.
> > I think the function of these arrows should follow the sort direction, so
> > that
> > clicking on the right arrow always gives the next mail.
>
> The navigation arrows DO follow the sorting direction.
>
> Jan.

Well.. sory but my version (CVS from this afternoon GMT +0100) don't follow the
sort direction.

I'm not sure we are talking about the same arrows...
The ones I'm talking about is the ones just right of "Back to ...." in top and
bottom of the message view...

If I sort descending and choose the upper most message on page 1 (the newest
message) then the left arrow is grey telling me that I don't have any newer
messages... I would expect the right arrow to be grey...

       _\|/_
       (@ @)
---oOOo-(_)-oOOo---
     René Jensen