[dev] Undefined property error in Horde-CVS from today.

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 09:49:53 +0200

Zitat von René Jensen <lundeman@tbkol.dk>:

> > > When reading a message there are these to small arrows ( <| |> ) in the
> > upper
> > > right corner, to make navigation to the next/prev. mail easier.
> > > I think the function of these arrows should follow the sort direction,
> so
> > > that
> > > clicking on the right arrow always gives the next mail.
> >
> > The navigation arrows DO follow the sorting direction.
> >
> > Jan.
>
> Well.. sory but my version (CVS from this afternoon GMT +0100) don't follow
> the
> sort direction.
>
> I'm not sure we are talking about the same arrows...
> The ones I'm talking about is the ones just right of "Back to ...." in top
> and
> bottom of the message view...
>
> If I sort descending and choose the upper most message on page 1 (the newest
> message) then the left arrow is grey telling me that I don't have any newer
> messages... I would expect the right arrow to be grey...

So you probably expect something other than everyone else. ;-)

If I click on the right arrow (better: the "next" arrow) I expect to get the
message that was next in the message list. And this is actually what happens.
I don't think that people expect to get the "later" message if they click on
the right arrow.

Jan.