[dev] The Identity Name and the User name may be inverted.

Atif aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:06:59 +0200

Max Kalika wrote:
> Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@EnContacto.Net>:
>

>>I think this can be disregarded with one comment.  The email was sent
>>correctly. What I see in the from line isn't what is being sent.  No pr=
oblem
>>now that I know what I'm to expect.
>>

> This threw me off at first too.  Maybe the full name should be used ins=
tead of
> identity name in the drop-down list?  Jan?

No, please not.
Please use Identity name or
Fullname (Identity name)  or
Fullname <emailaddress> (Identitity name)

I have similar problems with Mozilla Mail client.
I have two identitities for two accounts/identities.
WorkMail and PrivateMail.

Both acconts have same Full Name and same Email Address (They have
different Reply-To: addresses) and a different singnature.

So In my Identity list (Mozilla Mail), I see
Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>
Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch>

I had to change my Fullname to "Atif" for "PrivateMail" so I could
differentiate them visually.

--
Atif Ghaffar