group calendar, group contacts, etc

Atif aghaffar@developer.ch
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 19:58:05 +0200

Hi.

Is it possible or are there plans to add groups support in calendars.
Two features that are interesting,

1. Calendar for a group example: Fishing Group
where members of this group can post events information

2. User A can see calendar of user B.
Example, I would like to see where my colleague is tomorrow so I can
invite him for a meeting.

The second option may be what will replace Outlook forever!!! ;=)

I will start playing with Horde/* from a groupware point of view soon,
and if the Horde community is interested, we might be able to use each
others help.

 From a service provider point of view, I would like to think of a
domain as a group and allow users in that domain to search domain wide
contacts, see domain users' public events, have domain wide tasks etc.

Intersting for anyone else?

--
Atif Ghaffar