[dev] group calendar, group contacts, etc

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 15:59:23 -0400

Quoting Atif <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> Is it possible or are there plans to add groups support in calendars.

It is not currently possible; there are definitely plans for it.

> I will start playing with Horde/* from a groupware point of view soon,
> and if the Horde community is interested, we might be able to use each
> others help.

It would be great if you can keep in communication on what you're doing; I want
these kind of capabilities to be well-supported in all of the Horde stuff.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
Some fallen angels have their good reasons.