[dev] group calendar, group contacts, etc

Jan Schneider janmailing@gmx.de
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 00:29:56 +0200

Zitat von Atif <aghaffar@developer.ch>:

> Is it possible or are there plans to add groups support in calendars.
> Two features that are interesting,
>
> 1. Calendar for a group example: Fishing Group
> where members of this group can post events information
>
> 2. User A can see calendar of user B.
> Example, I would like to see where my colleague is tomorrow so I can
> invite him for a meeting.

These two are things that I definitely want to see in Kronolith (and partly in
Turba). There are currently too much basical things that have to be done to
start working on this but it very high on my wish list.

I already thought about pushing kronolith more forward to using standard
mechanisms also internally (externally support e.g. for iCalendar is already on
the way), for example iTIP, iMIP or CAP, to name a few.

Jan.