[dev] Re: [cvs] commit: jonah/lib htmlgen.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:56:24 -0400

Quoting Jan Schneider <janmailing@gmx.de>:

> So I still think the function should only be used if we know which format the
> parsed field has and that strtotime parses this one correctly.

How do you propose do to that? I'd never noticed a problem with using strototime
() here before; using it lets us use user-preferred date formats like we do in
other parts of Horde. IMHO that's a good thing...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the