[dev] Why create installation instructions ...

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@cam.org
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:27:52 -0400

I *could* try to write this ... altough im no hard-head PHP coder, I manage to
make things work ! hahaha ! In fact, im pretty sure my code would be, in the
end, totally re-written ... bha.

--
Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent