[imp] Warning: Cannot add header information

Mike Coughlan mcoughlan@gothambroadband.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 14:03:51 -0400

Based on the information from this site,
http://www.phpshop.org/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=407&forum=2 , I guessed
and added an @ in front of setcookie, and my error went away!?

   /horde/lib/secret/php line 90:
   @setcookie($keyname . '_key', $key, null,
$registry->applications['horde']['cookie_path'],
$registry->applications['horde']['cookie_domain']);

Somehow, I doubt I've found the proper fix.

In addition, to the version info below, I should add that I am running 2
instances of 2.3.7 on one machine in /horde and /horde_latest.  The errors
only occur in the latter, the former is about 4 weeks old, and works as a
production environment.