[dev] Re: [cvs] cvs commit: imp/lib Folder.php

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 10:56:06 -0500

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan@horde.org>:

> I changed the code (I really don't know why I made is so complicated) but
> have no other imap server than my own to test.
>
> The new code depends on Folder::getDelimiter to work properly. So if it
> doesn't work for your imap server, try to fix this one.

getDelimiter was broken - when you set a default, try to test where the value
returned is something other than the default.

Anyways, this works now, but for my case - UW, where parent folders aren't
mailboxes and are thus not in the mailbox list - it means that the parents
don't show up in the mailbox list at all, which is rather confusing. So my list
looks like:

INBOX
  imp
  horde
  family

etc., where imp and horde are subfolders of dev/, and family is a subfolder of
people/, etc... The list should probably look like:

INBOX
dev/
  imp
  horde
people/
  family

etc. And the parent folders should have value="", so the onchange can ignore
them.

I'll get to this eventually, but if you have time... =)

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the