More questions :) RE: [dev] Some functionality and tweaking quest ions

Scott Singleton scott@beacon-inc.com
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:50:55 -0500

Awesome guys.. have gotten this taken care of.

Next question, and I don't know whether imp handles this or if it's on the
chopping block for future releases but I need the system to handle the
following mail header tags:

Expiry-Date:

If these aren't currently handled would be more than happy to put them in.

-Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Singleton [mailto:scott@beacon-inc.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2001 9:52 AM
To: 'dev@lists.horde.org'
Subject: [dev] Some functionality and tweaking questions

Guys, I'm fairly new at PHP and working with the Horde Template.  My primary
job is as a windows based programmer in ASP, Java, VB, VC and FoxPro so I
have limited experience working with linux platforms.

I've setup a dev version of the complete horde application suite and want to
know if this board is where I can ask questions about the horde framework
and coding standards?

Also, if I make these changes they'll be overwritten the next time I do a
CVS read right?

Here are some things I'm working on.

1. When in imp, display the current profile full name somewhere on the
screen so we can tell what user is online.  IE something like:  INBOX
[refresh icon] [Filter icon] For: [User Fullname]

There's nowhere on the IMP screen that displays what account is currently in
use at all.

2. Display the 'logout' icon in All horde applications, not just imp.  IE,
when a user uses the application menu to move from imp to say nag, the
logout option disapears.

3. The ability to create a turba record (if turba's installed) from within
Imp. IE, display some sort of 'add as contact' button when reviewing
someone's email.

4. The ability to use turba to lookup records when composing emails.

-Scott