Windows address book dates...

Michael Cochrane mike@graftonhall.co.nz
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:18:06 +1300

Hi Jan..

Well i'm still having issues with the fact that the dates are stored as 64 bit
values make it very difficult to do any usefull operations on them, ie getting
them from the number of 100ns persiods since some date ages ago to the current date.

But MySQL hangles 64 bit values on (as i understand it) all platforms (certianly
win32)... is there some nice way i can check to see if a mysql server has been
configured for pref or logs or something and if so do the calculations via
queries on that... or do we just hold of importing birthdays and anniversary
dates until i have coded a efficient 64 bit support some other way?

Otherwise I'm ready to send the WAB class your way to commit.

Thanks

Mike