error sending from compose screen

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:24:26 -0500

I'm running Solaris8 with Apache 1.3.22 and the Nov 9, 01 snapshot of
php.  (4.0.7 doesn't compile on my Sun because of some C++ stuff and
their (php) suggestion was to use the latest cvs snapshots.)  I have the
latest (as of around 2pm) updates from cvs of horde/imp.

I'm running horde/imp on the same machine with the unix accounts and it
is imap'ing in through localhost.

On the compose screen when I press "Send Message" it comes back with a
generic message up top that says, "There was an error sending your
message."  There are no messages in /tmp/horde.log indicating any problems.

I'm going to get a newer php snapshot and try it but I wanted to figure
out why I'm not getting any messages anywhere (nothing in
/tmp/horde.log, nothing in /var/adm/messages or /var/log/syslog).

I can read email just fine.

If there are any details needed or any suggestions please let me know.
 I'll try to get the latest php snapshot and try it.

Thanks.
--Scott