[dev] error sending from compose screen

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 14:55:50 -0500

Quoting "Scott A. Sibert" <ehorde@hollins.edu>:

> I'm running horde/imp on the same machine with the unix accounts and it
> is imap'ing in through localhost.
>
> On the compose screen when I press "Send Message" it comes back with a
> generic message up top that says, "There was an error sending your
> message."  There are no messages in /tmp/horde.log indicating any problems.

If you can add:

var_dump($status);

right after $status = $mailer->send(...) (around line 736, though I think I
have uncommitted changes still - in the SEND_MESSAGE case), that should help
narrow things down.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the