Horde Team Announces IMP 3.0-RC2, Horde 2.0-RC2, and Turba 1.0-RC2

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 12:44:10 -0500

Release Candidate 2 for the latest versions of Horde, IMP, and Turba is now
available from the Horde ftp site, ftp.horde.org. All of the tarballs are
marked RC2. It is highly recommended that anyone using the latest code, or
anyone considering upgrading to these versions from the old stable versions,
install these new tarballs and test them.

Packages are not yet available, but we will announce them as they are.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the