[dev] French technical support forum for Horde applications

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 13:12:05 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau@cam.org> wrote:

> Im whilling to do my best to help French ppl with the installation and
> configuration of Horde applications.

Frederic,

Thanks much for your willingness to help French users with Horde/IMP
issues!

Currently, we encourage people to help each other by asking and answering
questions on the mailing lists.  This increases the number of people who
are seeing the question and might have some insight... and it also results
in the answer going to the list archive, where others can find it and be
helped by the same information.

I think the same list-driven process is what we'd like to encourage for
French and other languages besides English.  So I think the best way you
can provide this assistance is to watch the list for people asking
questions in French, and answering them in French back to the list.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde