[dev] French technical support forum for Horde applications

Frederic Trudeau ftrudeau@cam.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:50:46 -0500

I see things differently.

Seeing that ppl post on this list in English, most of them who cant write in
this langage will not even try to ask questions =) I think I saw only one msg
in French since im subscribe to the lists (about 6 months).

What I could do however, like Jan proposed, is modify phpBB, and have a multi-
langage bulletin board, with a multi-lang home page, for on-line Horde
applications support.

The horde project's technical support will then spread to the web, in a
more 'user friendly' fashion then mailing list archive.

Tell me what you guys think of this idea.

--
Frederic Trudeau

[A]dvanced [S]upport [A]gent
Colocation/Customer Support Agent