[dev] French technical support forum for Horde applications

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:15:13 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2001, Frederic Trudeau <ftrudeau@cam.org> wrote:

> What I could do however, like Jan proposed, is modify phpBB, and have
> a multi- langage bulletin board, with a multi-lang home page, for
> on-line Horde applications support.
>
> The horde project's technical support will then spread to the web, in
> a more 'user friendly' fashion then mailing list archive.
>
> Tell me what you guys think of this idea.

Well, I don't see from Jan's post that he was proposing a multi-language
web-based bulletin board.  My personal (somewhat strong) preference is
that if we want to interact (in any language), we use email and not a web
BB to do that.

However, for documents, I think the other ideas (multi-language Horde web
page, technical support documentation, FAQ, etc.) would be great.

My 2 <insert-localized-small-currency-denomination>.  :-)

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde