[dev] bug: view.php mimetype with mixed case cause a script fault.

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 13:25:05 -0500

Quoting Joris Braakman <jorisb@nl.euro.net>:

> I will ask him to send a mail with Pegasus mail to you, with a small
> attachment, to see if the bug is still there. It could very well be a
> bug of Pegasus mail itself, dunno if the standards demands that
> mime_types are send in lower case. He just send the mail to
> chuck@horde.org

Well, it being uppercase isn't the problem. There are strange issues with pdf
attachments, though, which I haven't had a chance to sort out yet.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the