sending long emails get scrambled

Scott A. Sibert ehorde@hollins.edu
Fri, 07 Dec 2001 11:03:40 -0500

Hello.

I'm using the latest CVS Stable of horde, imp, etc.  I just updated a
few minutes ago.  I have an 11KB email in my INBOX that looks fine.  I
click "reply" and type a message to reply to the sender.  The email
looks fine.  Then I click "send" and it appears to send it.  The
recipient receives a hacked-up email that is only 6KB in size.  Also, my
"sent-mail" folder contains the same hacked-up email.  One of my
co-workers told me yesterday about an email he'd typed (several pages)
arrived scrambled and was messed up in his sent-mail folder also.  This
morning I replied to a longer email and it was messed up.

There are no messages in /tmp/horde.log or any system log files.
 Nothing shows up on my screen indicating any problem.  I'm
authenticating through IMP, using imaps (SSL) to the server which
happens to be localhost (I know there's a performance hit but I couldn't
figure out how to get IMP to talk to localhost without doing SSL --
another story).

Anybody have any ideas or any other questions?  I'm running
php4-200111090900 snapshot, apache-1.3.22 on Solaris8.

--Scott