[dev] Release schedule (was: [dev] preferences naming is not ldap compliant.)

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 20:03:11 -0500

Quoting Rich Lafferty <rich@horde.org>:

> Ah, the infamous "over break". I could use one of those too. :-)
> What do we think of aiming for a freeze right around Christmas with an
> RC4 including install documentation and with overhauled ldap bits, and
> then giving people the christmas-to-new-years break to play with their
> shiny new Christmas present (o/~ All I want for christmas is an RC4,
> an RC4, an RC4 o/~), and releasing 3.0 and friends at about the new
> year?

It's slightly off of the pace we'd wanted, but that's not exactly new, and if
we can stick to it, it'd be fine.

My only major issue is that I will be rather disconnected from the 30th-2nd or
so - not able to do more than kind of follow my email. If people are okay
stepping up to handle everything, I say go.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the