[dev] Release schedule (was: [dev] preferences naming is not ldap compliant.)

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Mon, 17 Dec 2001 22:56:37 -0500

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 07:35:58PM -0500, Rich Lafferty wrote:

> Ah, the infamous "over break". I could use one of those too. :-)
> What do we think of aiming for a freeze right around Christmas with an
> RC4 including install documentation and with overhauled ldap bits, and
> then giving people the christmas-to-new-years break to play with their
> shiny new Christmas present (o/~ All I want for christmas is an RC4,
> an RC4, an RC4 o/~), and releasing 3.0 and friends at about the new
> year?

That schedule works fine for me.  I should be in contact from now
until the new year pretty consistently.

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)