[dev] .inc files

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Fri, 21 Dec 2001 10:27:46 -0500

Quoting "Brent J. Nordquist" <bjn@horde.org>:

> Do I take it from the lack of responses after this that everyone agrees
> we're sticking with .inc?  I want to look at Joris's changes to test.php
> because I like the idea of automated checking.

I'm all for this, but his changes were overkill - you don't need a whole new
template for that. Also lacking of CODING_STANDARDS.

> Yeah.  The RPMs restrict config/lib/locale/po/templates, and the 2.2.x
> security doc says the same thing.  I think we should preserve this
> recommendation in our new docs.

Can anyone think of a reason not to include default .htaccess files in those
directories?

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the