[dev] Re: RC4 announcement

Sam Smith S@mSmith.net
Mon, 24 Dec 2001 19:13:51 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 24 Dec 2001, Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> And thanks for the rest of the feedback, too!

I've just had some more feedback from my (l)users about imp2horde.pl.

I've mailed the author with the first 2, so short versions here:

It deletes all existing entries in horde_prefs without warning
(fortunately, only my account settings got nuked) and if you hit a
duplicate, none of the entries after the duplicate are converted.

The script also appears to be french orientated: "Identité par défaut"
appears in all entries (although I don't know of an easy way around this
-- english would be a sensible default along with making it a user
modifiable variable possibly).

Sam

--
  Insanity: It's Difficult to Comprehend how Insane Some People Can Be,
     Especially When You're Insane