[dev] Horde 2.0: Languages keeps changing during session

Leena Heino liinu@uta.fi
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 16:54:19 +0200 (EET)

On Fri, 4 Jan 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Leena Heino <liinu@uta.fi>:
>
> This should be fixed in the cvs version (HEAD). Can you try it out?

I tried the cvs version (HEAD) and It's even worse than release version:
- It won't sent out any cookies
- If another language is chosen then it won't change text's language at
the login screen.
- When login is done then it does not care browsers language settings or
users preferences settings. Only uses english as a language.

> The wrong language in the problem window is a bug. I'll fix it.

Some of this can also be seen with "Help?" window. Help text is in correct
language, but "List Help Topics" and "Close Help" -buttons are always in
english. Same behaviour is both in the head and release versions.

--
  -- Leena Heino (liinu@uta.fi)