[dev] Password change in imp

Atif Ghaffar aghaffar@developer.ch
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 00:55:13 +0100

Clabaut Mathieu wrote:

>  It's undocumented (except for a few mail on the IMP mailing list) for =

> now, but a README is under the way of being written. Also, Chuck plan i=
> to integrate password changing into the Auth:: api. I think something a=
> to be done there in order to made the module use this API....

Mathieu, I have no idea what poppasd is.
Asuming that its some kind if auth backend.
Am I right that you can authentify to this backend?
If yes then it will be able to simply write a Auth::poppassd
and use it with the patch that I provided.

If it does not provide authentication and only changing possiblities,
then we might be in a small fix.

cheers.

--
Atif Ghaffar