[dev] Head version of horde/imp - Problem with Reply

Edwin Culp eculp@encontacto.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 10:53:40 -0800

> Quoting Edwin Culp <eculp@encontacto.net>:
>
> > When I leave my Inbox and go to, let's say, sent-mail and try to do
> > a reply all I get the following messages:
> >
> > Warning: Bad message number in /usr/src/horde/imp/compose.php on line 496
>
> I can't reproduce this. When did you updated HEAD?

I've updated three times today.  It works fine with my Inbox and only
has problems with other folders.  I'm afraid that it is something legacy.
This is my oldest, continually updated, version.  I'm probably going to
erase this one and start with a clean slate to see what happens.

Thanks,

ed