[dev] Head version of horde/imp - Problem with Reply

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 13:25:54 -0600

I am having the same problem, and after much snooping I have found
that the thismailbox tag is having the same problem we've been having
all over with the %2F translation - apparently IE handles this in
stride but mozilla doesn't.  In IE6 the reply URL includes:

&thismailbox=.imap%252FHorde-INBOX

and Mozilla 0.9.6 includes:

&thismailbox=.imap%2FHorde-INBOX

My guess is the %[25]2F is the same problem we've been having all
over other places.

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
-