[dev] Head version of horde/imp - Problem with Reply

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:22:57 -0500

Quoting "Marcus I. Ryan" <marcus@riboflavin.net>:

> I am having the same problem, and after much snooping I have found
> that the thismailbox tag is having the same problem we've been having
> all over with the %2F translation - apparently IE handles this in
> stride but mozilla doesn't.  In IE6 the reply URL includes:
>
> &thismailbox=.imap%252FHorde-INBOX

Thanks for the analysis, Marcus - $thismailbox was getting urlencoded twice.
This is now fixed in HEAD.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in the