[dev] Italian translation

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 15:50:54 +0000

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:
>
> > I think that every text that goes to a Javascript Alert should be passed
> > through a function that automatically escapes every occurrence of the
> > single quote.
> >
> > Or better still, every text that goes to javascript string should pass
> > through this function...
> >
> > Am I right?
>
> You are right and everything else is a bug. We already fixed some
> javascript calls to actually do this but if you find any more javascript
> calls where this happens, please tell us.

The one that I found by chance is the call that write the string "You
must first select the attachment(s) to delete." (in
"imp/templates/compose/javascript.inc").

But a simple search for "alert(" into the IMP's templates directories
reveals a large number of this cases...

Bye,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it