[dev] Curious about unified login

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:05:58 -0600

In CVS you actually set it in horde.php using
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';

However, that's not what I was referring too (exactly).  That will let
you log into IMP without logging in twice, but you will still have to
login to Gollem.  Or you can set it up the other way.  Either way you
can't log into horde once and use every available horde application
without ever having to log in again; there are a couple that require a
password.