[dev] Bug in translations

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 10:36:30 +0000

James wrote:

> I think that is because the application names are specified in
> horde/config/registry.php like this:
>
> $this->applications['imp'] = array(
>      'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../imp',
>      'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/imp',
>      'icon' => '/horde/imp/graphics/imp.gif',
>      'name' => _("Mail"),
>      'allow_guests' => true,
>      'show' => true
> );

I'm not a PHP expert, but I cannot find any problem here...

In fact it works if the language is selected by the Browser capabilities
but not when selected by the user in the login screen.

I think that the most probable hypothesis is that the language
initialization routine (or something else it depends on) is called after
the initialization code you quoted.

But this is only a hypothesis...

Bye,
    __