[dev] Code freeze starting March 9th

Brent J. Nordquist bjn@horde.org
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:11:17 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 3 Mar 2002, Jon Parise <jon@horde.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 09:46:18PM -0400, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> > We're using both kronolith and nag over here, in production, as part of a
> > "complete solution" ... any chance of working all 5 into this preparation,
> > to try and encourage a broader usage?
>
> That's fine by me.

I'll add my "me too" to this thread; we're doing the same as Marc here,
for the same reason.  I appreciate the extra week; knowing that Kronolith
and Nag will be included means I'll start looking at my bug and to-do list
for those two also.

--
Brent J. Nordquist <bjn@horde.org> N0BJN       / OPN: #horde