[dev] Bug in translations

Federico Giannici giannici@neomedia.it
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 15:08:50 +0000

Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Federico Giannici <giannici@neomedia.it>:
>
> > Jan Schneider wrote:

> > > Perhaps there is no translation for the application names in the
> > Italian
> > > translation? Check the it_IT.po file under horde/po.
> >
> > Hemm...
> > Perhaps you don't remember that I'm the author of the Italian
> > translation, so I'm sure that they are there...
> >
> > Anyway, I want to stress one more time that the translation CORRECTLY
> > WORKS if the language selection is based on the browser capabilities
> > (when Italian is the preferred language of the browser), but DOESN'T
> > WORK when the language is selected by the user in the login page (or in
> > the user Options, according to Vincent)!
>
> And only to be sure: Does this happen to ALL menu entries or only to the
> application names if you defined them to appear in conf.php?

Only to the application names (IMP and Turba), wherever they appear (in
the menubar, login page, Maintenance confirmation page, etc...).

I suppose that when they are set into the "$this->applications['XXX']"
array, the translation infastructure isn't completely initialized...

Ciao,
    __
   |-                      giannici@neomedia.it