some questions/remarks/applauses....

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:30:29 +0100 (CET)

 I've updated the last HEAD CVS and it looks wonderfull !

 Some questions/remarks :

  - I'm happy to see lot of evolution in groups/permissions managements !
  - Is there already a mean to associate permission to differents
    objects (some permission for one task, one tickets, one event) ? If
    no, what is the preffered way to do that (i.e. create a new field
    which contains the user/group/propreties associated to the object
    or some other way ?...)
  - What is the easiest way for chora to remember the repository and
    directory where the user was the last time he used chora, in order
    to put it back where he previously left (It is quite borring to do a
    15 click sequence in order to go back... ;)

  - In IMP, when composing new mail and using the marvelous new
    adressbook popup, I'm unable to make it searching other field than
    'name'  (even after selecting other search fields in the associate
    options...). I didn't have time to invest

 Thanks for your work !

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80