[dev] some questions/remarks/applauses....

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:29:54 -0500

Quoting Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:

>   - Is there already a mean to associate permission to differents
>     objects (some permission for one task, one tickets, one event) ? If
>     no, what is the preffered way to do that (i.e. create a new field
>     which contains the user/group/propreties associated to the object
>     or some other way ?...)

Most of this work doesn't exist yet. You can currently associate perms with
modules in Whups; they aren't looked at anywhere else.

>   - What is the easiest way for chora to remember the repository and
>     directory where the user was the last time he used chora, in order
>     to put it back where he previously left (It is quite borring to do a
>     15 click sequence in order to go back... ;)

Add a preference for it, and send us a patch. :)

>   - In IMP, when composing new mail and using the marvelous new
>     adressbook popup, I'm unable to make it searching other field than
>     'name'  (even after selecting other search fields in the associate
>     options...). I didn't have time to invest

Doesn't look like it's coded to allow anything else...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity